Mortabond Classic Tile Adhesive
Mortabond Classic Tile Adhesive is a cement based thin application adhesive with high UV resistance made of selected quality silica sand as filler. Mortabond Classic Tile Adhesive is suitable for attaching all types of tiles to concrete walls and floors for both interior and exterior. It has good workability, anti-slip properties, and is good for new and old structures.
- Good Bonding
- High UV resistance
- Easy Application
- Anti-slip Property
Mortabond Classic Tile Adhesive is a cement based thin bed bonding adhesive with high UV resistance made of selected quality silica sand as filler. Classic Tile Adhesive is suitable for fixing all types ceramic, mosaic, granite tiles, etc. to concrete wall and floors, both interior and exterior, good workability with anti-slip properties and good for new and old structures.
SURFACE PREPARATION is important for good adhesion. For effective application of Mortabond Classic Tile Adhesive, preparation for concrete substrate is essential. Make sure the substrate is clean, flat solid and free from dust, oil, wax, grease etc.
Clean surface with water prior to application.
- Clean the surface thoroughly with water (To saturate and lower temperature up to 25°C)
- Add water to mix. Let it stand for 3 to 5 mins then re-stir. DO NOT ADD WATER AFTER MIXTURE IS SET
- Apply Mortabond Classic Tile Adhesive as screed for approximately 3mm THICK using RIBBED SIDE of the notched trowel
- Apply tile to set firmly by moving the tile BACK AND FORTH to cover the entire back bed tile to avoid future delamination.
- Let it dry. (Mortabond Rainbow Tile Grout may be applied the following day)
Coverage Ratio: 25kgs Tile Adhesive: 7 to 8 sq.m.
Mixing Ratio: 5 liters of water to 25kg of Mortabond Classic Tile Adhesive